Laura Boulton Events is a full service wedding and event planning design studio.
I customize each event to my clients’ needs and create one of a kind memories.
Every event begins with a conversation. One of my favorite things is meeting a client or couple for the first time and hear their story. I listen and work to see your vision come to life, be it a wedding, corporate event, or special celebration with friends or family.
Relationships are at the core of my business and I surround myself with talented and trusted event professionals who share my philosophy and who help to execute your perfect event.
Full service planning encompasses decisions ranging from budget, floral design, rental selection, meeting with a stationer, timeline through execution. With a tremendous amount of patience, calm and organization I will provide you with a comprehensive plan to help create a wedding or event that is seamless. I customize a plan based on your unique needs.
Month of Planning and Day of Coordination
For those who have a firm grasp on the design and sourcing, I enter the process one month before the actual event, coordinating with selected vendors, creating a timeline and pulling it all together. Of course, the follow through on the day of is always provided to ensure an incredible event.
Many events are done at private homes and I work together with the following venues...
- Wee Burn Country Club, Darien, CT
- Woodway Country Club, Darien, CT
- Country Club of Darien, Darien, CT
- The Tokeneke Club, Darien, CT
- Roton Point Association, Rowayton, CT
- Rowayton Public Library, Rowayton, CT
- The Bruce Museum, Greenwich, CT
- Pequot Library, Fairfield, CT
- Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT
- Temple Shaaray Tefila, Bedford Hills, NY
- The Weekapaug Inn, Westerly, RI